Within the framework of the project “Voice of the Deafblind in Georgia”, deafblind persons in Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Batumi, Telavi and Zugdidi will receive the following services within 10 months.
- Guide-interpreter services, including assistance in movement and communication;
- Sign language interpreter online service, which is especially important in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Consultation with a lawyer online;
- Online and phone consultations.
The project is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria under the Development Assistance Program of the Republic of Bulgaria and implemented with the support of the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria by the HumanDoc South Caucasus Regional Office in Tbilisi and the Georgian Union of Deafblind. Its purpose is to protect the rights of the deafblind and to promote their participation.
- Tbilisi, Maia Metonidze – 577 45 66 15
- Kutaisi, Mariam Goduadze – 574 34 09 09
- Batumi, Mzia Meladze – 598 09 29 91
- Telavi, Maia Razmadze – 577 19 90 73
- Zugdidi, Nona Kvaratskhelia – 595 09 68 03
Or write to us on our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GeoLorm